We probably all know we should drink around 2 litres of water a day (especially when breastfeeding) but let's face it, drinking water can be boring!
Fruit infused water can be your answer to make it more tasty and exciting!
Plus, you get extra health benefits, an immunity boost and will feel more energised from the vitamins in the fruit!
Swap soft drink, which is packed full of artificial nasties and can make you feel tired and terrible, with fruit infused water and watch how much better you feel!
It is super easy to make. Keep reading and we'll show you how.
Here are some great combinations:
- Strawberries, blueberries and mint
- Orange slices, strawberries and mint
- Sliced cucumber and lemon
- Lemon and mint
- Orange and lemon slices
Strawberry, kiwi and mint
- Raspberry and sliced cucumber
- Blueberry and orange slices
- Strawberry, lime, cucumber slices and mint
- Orange, lime, lemon, grapefruit, cucumber and mint
How to make:
1. Choose your combination
2. Add to a large jug: fruit, cubes of ice and fill up with water
3. Place in the fridge. The longer you leave it - the better it is
Tip: You can also add frozen fruit which will melt over time and give your water a lovely colour.
You can also use sparkling water if you prefer.