Prep: 5 min
Cook: 15 min
Calories: 395 per serve
- 200 grams chicken breast
- 2 garlic clove (medium)
- 1 white onion (medium)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 1 kefir lime leaf (optional)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/3 chilli pepper
- 3 tbsp cashews
- 1 spring onion (medium)
- 2/3 cup sliced red pepper (medium)
- 1/3 cup brown rice
- 1 1 coconut oil
1. Cook the rice according to the package instructions.
2. Chop the chicken into chunks and set aside.
3. Slice the pepper and white onion and dice the garlic and chilli and set aside.
4. Heat a frying pan on medium heat with coconut oil.
5. When hot, add the onion, cooking until starting to soften.
6. Add the chicken, chilli and garlic (and kefir lime leaf if you have it) and stir until the chicken is no longer pink.
7. While that is cooking, mix the tamari, honey, fish sauce in a small bowl before adding to the chicken mixture.
8. Stir through so the flavours mix well.
9. Stir the cashews and spring onion through and turn off the heat.
10. Serve with brown rice.