With a delicious mixture of tastes, this healthy meal not only pleases the taste buds, but it keeps the tummy feeling full for hours on end!
Enjoy this recipe from our In Shape Mummy 12-Week Healthy Weight Loss Program. You get this Program for FREE with any In Shape Mummy Health Shake purchase.
Ingredients for 2 serves
- 285 grams sirloin beef
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1/4 cup edamame beans or peas
- 5 radish
- 3 pinch sea salt
- 3/4 cup brown rice
- 1/2 cup kimchi
1. Freeze the beef for 30-60 minutes to make the beef easier to slice thinly.
2. In a small bowl combine the soy or tamari sauce, garlic, sesame oil, honey and pepper and stir.
3. Remove the beef from the freezer and slice as thinly as possible. Layer the slices of beef in a large casserole dish.
4. Pour the marinade all over the beef and set aside.
5. Cook the rice according to the package instructions, throwing in the edamame beans in the last 5 minutes (if frozen) or in the last 10 minutes if raw. Drain and set aside.
6. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp of coconut oil and heat until shimmering. Fry the meat in a single layer until nicely browned, about 15 to 20 seconds per side.
7. Put the rice and edamame beans/peas on a plate and layer the beef on it. Slice the radishes and add to the plate. Slice the kimchi and put on the side of the plate.
8. Season with pepper and extra soy sauce if desired.
Want more delicious and healthy recipes?
Get over 100 recipes from our nutritionist and weekly meal plans in our FREE 12-Week Healthy Weight Loss Program. You get it FREE when you buy any In Shape Mummy Health Shake from inshapemummy.com